Not currently shipping to the UK
-What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
-What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
-The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
-How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give Miscellaneous Miniatures, LLC via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted Miscellaneous Miniatures, LLC. I will not share your information with any third party outside of the company, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address given on this website:
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you.
- Have me delete any data I have about you.
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. Only I have access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
I request information from you on the Miscellaneous Miniatures, LLC order form. To buy from Miscellaneous Miniatures, LLC, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If I have trouble processing an order, I'll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Miscellaneous Miniatures, LLC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The reduction in commercial airline flights will likely delay delivery of some orders, especially to international customers.
- In effect now, I will no longer be shipping to addresses in the UK as I cannot afford the administrative overhead to manage the UK's new VAT requirements for businesses shipping items to customers in the UK.
- Effective January 4th, 2021, orders will be shipped on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, when the US Post Office is open.
- The only shipping option is 1st Class letter envelope. This is to reduce person-to-person contact at the local Post Office.
- The store should default to this option and not allow any other choices.
- The default Shipping and Handling cost is $2.50. This is for domestic and international orders.
- Orders with more than eight decal sheets may be shipped in multiple envelopes.
If I ship you the wrong item, I will refund all shipping costs and will pay shipping for the correct item once the buyer returns the erroneous shipment. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.